Located in the tranquil desert landscape of Yucca Valley California, the listening environment is close to silent and ambient noise interference is not an issue. The control room has been analyzed and tuned with specific acoustic treatments to maintain a near flat response. In this room any problems that may have slipped through the recording/mixing phase will be obvious and easier to treat accurately.
– PMC TB2s Passive Monitors with Subwoofer
– Parasound Halo A23 ClassA/B Stereo Amplifier
– Lynx Conversion
– Rupert Neve Master Buss Converter
– Shadow Hills Equinox Analog Summing
– Elysia XFilter
– Elysia Xpressor
– Manley Labs Nu Mu Mastering Limiter
– Audioscape G Stereo VCA Bus Compressor
– Audioscape DC 101 Two Channel Compressor/Limiter
– SSL Fusion
– Empirical Labs EL-DS
All DAW software configured with many plugins including: UAD/Waves/Sound Toys/Brainworx/Plugin-Alliance/Omnisphere/etc..
– Pro Tools